Thursday, April 7, 2011

Padiham

Monday was the IGM of Padiham and District branch. It was necessary to elect 3 officers and a committee. This was done. The Constitution was signed.023

Plans for the future were discussed and we hoped to have a formal show and tell but time was against us. Mona the new chair presented me with some lovely flowers and I will continue to attend for the foreseeable future024, but just as a member. I will meet with the officers and pass on relevant paperwork and the photos that I have taken and perhaps soon , they will have their own blog. I wish them all the best for the future and remind all readers that they are entitled to attend any Branch meeting , so do go to Padiham some time. They meet on the first Monday of the month{ unless a Bank Holiday} 2 till 4 at the Unitarian Church. Free parking and disabled access/facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment