Saturday, December 7, 2013

Out and about, Bolton Museum

Ann and I combined two events today. firstly we met with Matthew in the Museum, to make further plans for our exhibition. Think pearl and start stitching. We will be there for almost 3 months.

Then we had planned to combine this meeting with a visit to the Progressive Threads exhibition.001002003It is always a delight to see the work of embroiderers that we know well.Some are also members of our Guild. Above ,Lesley has a new direction, using smocking.Then to the left an almost translucent piece.Glennys to the right continues to work with felt and has chosen my favourite colour.Very pretty.

I'm sure this will be my last Blog before Christmas , so may I repeat my seasonal greetings to all my readers.Val

No comments:

Post a Comment