Thursday, February 20, 2014

Out and about ,Events City

Last Friday, seven of us arranged to meet at Events City Manchester. It was the usual very busy day.After a quick look around to get our bearings, we went to watch a fashion show. Some lovely work but most was far too outrageous to considerDSCF6460and I still fear for the models as their footwear is amazing!!!

A very quick lunch and then down to business. For once I had not taken a shopping list but still managed to buy a considerable amount. I then went to speak to the tutors and collect details for future dates in Bolton.

The competition was interesting and made more special when I saw that John had won the first prize,DSCF6453.I was also pleased to spend time with members of Manchester branch who had delightful stand and helped to promote our Guild.DSCF6455Certainly worth a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment