Thursday, May 14, 2015

SATURDAY WORKSHOP

I was very disappointed to have missed the workshop on Saturday. Mum and I were wandering around Istanbul for a few days. I believe on Saturday we were in the Topkapi Palace, sheltering from the rain.

However I believe that a good time was shared by all.Ann sent me the message and photos , below

Marie Lewis- Boutis

Marie’s enthusiasm  was infectious from the start. Everyone really enjoyed the day _ we learnt a lot but completed very little.

Everyone received presents as it was Marie’s last workshop . She gave away lots of her beautiful samples and presents of snips, embroidery rings and special needles.

Let’s hope we all finish our needle cases in time for our meeting next week and then move on to the larger piece of work we received.

We wish her well in her retirement and hope we may see the beautiful bedspread she is working on.

IMG_0923IMG_0930IMG_0934

No comments:

Post a Comment