Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Out and about, Pendle

Yesterday was the AGM of Pendle, a very pleasant affair. Officers were elected and committee agreed. Sue gave the Chairs Report, reminding us of all that we have done over the year. She also acknowledged the assistance given by members of her committee and others. Nice to be complimented!!!I took only a couple of photos but will add another , I had taken my leaves and collected some ready for the AGM but also took along a piece that I had worked on recently. It is to be a gift to my phiseo who has new rooms, painted yellow. I chopped up pieces of lace, dyed them all in the same dish , watching the variety of shades and then applied them, adding stitches and beads. I loved doing it cos the colour made me feel so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment