Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Play Day, Saturday,25 July

I did not attend the play day this week. I seem to be chasing my tail with so much to do. Maureen phoned earlier in the morning to find out details and promised to send some photos. I believe that Barbara led the day again , using her printing skills but members were there just to do their own thing. I understand that it was another enjoyable day and I am indebted to Maureen for her photos. Please note that the Aug play day is cancelled.

imageJudith looks proud with what she has done.

photoThese are Maureens prints.annAnn and Barbarabrare busychCarols table is crammed full.imageBut Brenda looks relaxed.

REMINDER, NATIONAL STITCH DAY ON SATURDAY. I WOULD APPRECIATE HELP IN ASDA,  ASTLET BRIDGE10.00 TO 4.00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment