Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Out and about Pendle

Monday was a glorious day after the awful rain over the weekend. I took my godson from Canada who is staying  with me,to the train and then drove past Padiham to our new venue , and new branch name Pendle. I am delighted at the success of this branch, very friendly members and producing lovely work. Our Xmas competition was to create a book cover.P1000058P1000056and there were many to choose from , but our amazingly hard working Secretary , Joan,found the time to make a lovely piece and was presented with a small gift by Sue our Chair

P1000061P1000062

We ate another very successful Jacobs Feast and then had to stitch our names onto a pre assembled badge. Thank goodness I have a short name., because we were then given a quiz to complete.Patricia sitting next to me won with 12 correct answers but I was quite pleased as I managed 11 correct and I had finished my badge too. An exchange of hand made cards and I was ready to leave. We no not meet in January so look forward to my next visit in Feb next year!!!P1000060

No comments:

Post a Comment