Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Out and about,Padiham

Last Wednesday, Barbara and I drove over to Gawthorpe , to Meet Tracey Gill at the Rachel Kay Shuttleworth Collection. We had transported our precious collection of pieces for the INSPIRED exhibition. I have written about this day school before and hope to write another article for Workbox but thought you would like a quick look at the pieces. We are awaiting one more piece so apologies that it is missing. I will attribute names and more details in the article.

002 (2)003017 (2)

Pauline, Brenda and Barbara

019 (2)020 (2)021 (2)

Carole, Ann and Jackie

022 (2)023 (2)024 (2)

Val Pam and Johanna

025 (2)042

Marilyn and Judith.

I am sure you will be as delighted as me and amazed at the variety of techniques, considering that they were all inspired by lace. the exhibition will take place in the summer of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment