City & Guild Courses run by the N W Region
Our new tutor is Elizabeth Couzins Scott, who is a respected tutor and member of the 62 Group. The courses will be run in Poulton le Fylde.
There will be an Registration Meeting on Sunday 30th September, for both Levels 1 and 2, which are being offered, when people will have a chance to meet the tutor, confirm which level they are to take, and have questions answered.
The course fee, which is expected to be £210, will be payable on that day. If the prospective student is not already a member of the Embroiderer’s Guild, then membership would also need to be arranged.
Creative Techniques – on the textile pathway
Level 1 Course number 7111/02
- Level 1 dates:
- 7th Oct; 4th Nov; 6th Jan; Feb 3rd; 3rd March; 7th April Plus a half day 7th June - Verification/exhibition
- Level 2 dates:
- 21st Oct; 18th Nov; 20th Jan; 17th Feb; 17th Mar; 21st April; Plus a half day 7th June - Verification/exhibition.
- There is the possibility that another series will be offered for Level 2. This has more teaching hours required, but has advantages over the current one. Information on that is still coming in.
- If we decide to go ahead with the other series 7716, then we will need 3 more sessions, plus a further year starting in September 2013. Fees would then be adjusted accordingly.
- Suggested extra dates for 45 hour course are: 19th May; 16th June; 21st July
Please contact Monica Selway for details: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01744 88 2535